Tour Code 8: Beijing Travel
For registration or inquiry, please write to email@example.com
Day 1 Arrival of Beijing
Upon your arrival in Beijing, our professional tour guide will pick you up from airport and transfer to your hotel.
Day 2 Beijing
Visit the Forbidden City (the Imperial Palace), the Tiananmen Square and the Temple of Heaven. Enjoy the Beijing Duck Dinner and the Peking Opera in the evening.
- Forbidden City: Used to be the imperial palace of the Ming (1368 - 1644) and Qing (1616-1911) dynasties.
- Tiananmen Square: Tian’anmen was the front gate of the Imperial Palace during the Ming and Qing dynasties. In front of the gate is the world’s largest open ground in the city - the Tian’anmen Square.
- Temple of Heaven: An outstanding representative of Chinese traditional architecture for its clever design and harmoneous colors. During the Ming and Qing dynasties, the emperor came to pray and thank gods for the harvests every year.
- Beijing Duck Dinner: The most delicious food Beijing has to offer.
- Peking Opera: The most influential and representative of all operas in China and has a history of about 200 years.
Day 3 Beijing
Take an excursion to the Great Wall and the Ming Tombs.
- Great Wall: The best preserved part of the Ming dynasty (1368 - 1644) Great Wall.
- Ming Tombs: The mausoleums of 13 emperors of the Ming Dynasty. The mausoleums have been perfectly preserved.
Day 4 Beijing
Tour to the Summer Palace, the Yonghegong Lama Temple and visit the pandas in the Beijing Zoo.
- Summer Palace: A magnificent imperial garden, the largest ancient preserved garden in China and a former summer resort for emperors.
- Yonghegong Lama Temple: A Yellow Hat Tibetan lamasary and one of the city’s finest and most celebrated temples. Its 5 main halls and many galleries are filled with exquisitely detailed tanka paintings and beautifully carved or cast Buddha images.
- Beijing Zoo: Home to over 7,000 animals of more than 600 species.
Day 5 Beijing - Departure
Visit the Beihai Park. Have a Hutong tour by rickshaw. Transfer to the airport for your departure, end of service.
- Beihai Park: A famous beautiful Park which used to be the former palace of the emperors in successive dynasties, called the Winter Palace by Westerners.
- Hutong: The old narrow lanes where common people lived. All the Hutongs crisscross with each other, dotted with the Kingdergarten, the Bell Tower, Drum Tower, Tea House, the lake, House of Gong Infante and local people’s houses among them.